Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 /hour
Four Star is growing and we are in need of excellent people to join our staff. We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our Boulder team. We are diligently working to foster an environment of trust and self-reliance that is promoted through autonomy and support systems.We are looking for individuals that enjoy working as a team to make sure our resident’s properties are excellently maintained.
We need individuals with strong organizational skills,flexibility to work at different buildings on
a daily basis, and who can manage multiple tasks at once and juggle competing priorities.
Guaranteed 40 hours per week with over time available.Benefits include competitive
compensation packages, health benefits, 401k matching and paid leave. Company vehicle
provided with clean driving record.
- Utilize your skills and experience to resolve maintenance issues including; plumbing, electrical, HVAC, boiler systems, flooring,windows, appliance repair, and more
- Respond to service requests and work orders
- Must be able to prioritize work orders on the fly
- Identify maintenance and liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and units
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment to be occupied
- Assist as needed in other areas of property maintenance including painting, grounds- keeping, trash pick-up, housekeeping, office support, etc. depending on property needs
- 3 years’ experience maintaining multi-family or community buildings
- Excellent Customer Service
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background Check and Driving Record Check
- Customer Service Responsibilities
- Must be courteous and caring of personal property and treat co-workers and customers with respect at all times
Go to all jobs